Wednesday 1 April 2020

Scratch!

After being in isolation for so long I almost pulled the postman’s hand through my letterbox as I spotted my favourite monthly mag casually slide into my home! 
I have been very restrained and pulled myself back from instantly reading it from cover to cover. 
I have cleaned my windows, dusted my nick nacks, done my ironing ... staving off the temptation to read every single page of that glossy treasure and instantly regretting not saving it! 
Now, glass of well-deserved wine in hand, The Chase on TV ... now I shall peel back the cover and delicately and tenderly start to read my mag. Not too much though, I need to save some for tomorrow. 
Sshhh .... enjoy your evening, stay safe and healthy. 












Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment