Monday 6 April 2020

Nail bites - Springtime tortoiseshell

I really enjoyed creating the pretty tortoiseshell, in marbled browns over a black background.

At the end of a design session I had a spare nail swatch with The Manicure Company’s Mint to Be ... wondering what to do with it. Looking at the colours I had out: yellow, black, purple ...
I thought I’d try another tortoiseshell but this time using different colours; unexpected colours. I thrive on the unexpected!
My design took shape gradually, I was creating it as I went along!

But the result? Well, I am very excited about this one! I have put it next to black, but it will be an excellent feature nail alongside the base colour - Mint to Be - or why not shake it up a bit and place it next to a bright sunshine yellow?


Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...loving the idea of the tortoiseshell next to a yellow nail!

    ReplyDelete