Friday 3 April 2020

Nail bites - snake bites!

Inspired by watching Steve Backshall in his quest for the 60 most deadly creatures on our planet, I recreated one of those creatures in nail art.
I am fascinated with the skin of reptiles and snakes. First look and it isn’t anything special. But look closer ... to reveal the dry scales ... and look even closer for the beautiful and individual patterns and colours. Some are more intricate than others, but each is magnificent!
I have used iridescent greens on a black background here. Watch for the subtle sparkle, almost a glow. One has a matte finish - which still displays that sparkle - and the other I finished with a shiny top coat.
Perhaps not for every nail, but This will be quite a show stopper of an accent nail! Maybe I will try some different colours .... 

 

Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413



No comments:

Post a Comment