Monday 13 April 2020

Nail bites - exciting news!

I have been working on sourcing some products that people can purchase and use at home, either for themselves or for a partner or friend or relative.
It’s important for me that whatever I offer is easy for my friends and clients to use - something to enhance their experience particularly in these strange times where many of us are in self-isolation. And something that will be of benefit!
So I have found some single-use Pedicure treatments! With 4 or 5 steps, each box contains single packets for each step.
All you have to do, is provide a bowl, towels, water, and maybe a willing partner - the willing partner isn’t essential, although will enhance your experience! You could buy two treatments and reciprocate for your partner .. what better way to spend an afternoon, and treat your hard-working feet too - get them ready for summer sandals and floaty dresses!


Have a look at my website for more details!

Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea...my feet are looking somewhat neglected, could do with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your message!
    Have a look at https://www.nailstoyou.uk/love-your
    Contact me with your choice, card payment makes it so easy to complete your order! Items are posted first class, or If you’re local I can pop it round to you!
    Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete