Wednesday 20 May 2020

Nail bites - trying something different

I’ve been looking at my photos from the past year, seeing how I did then compared to what I have since learned. We are all learning, every day is an opportunity to learn something new or improve on an existing skill. We are inquisitive beings! 
I came upon this photo - a lovely purpley colour with a bit of sparkle. This client is a lovely lady, who likes her classic reds. But on this occasion she tried something a bit different. She said she liked it - I think it looked great on her. A slight change to red, but still a modern classic colour. I hope my client doesn’t mind me saying, that she has amazingly strong nails, that grow to a naturally lovely shape - she could wear pretty much any colour and she will always look stylish.


Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment