Monday 4 May 2020

Nail bites - Summer brights!

I am loving the Springtime, with the wonderful colours and fragrant flowers delighting our senses!
It’s a time for renewal, rebirth, dusting off in every sense of the words. 

So I took some time to reacquaint myself with some vibrant bright gel polishes.
And look what I found! The colour is a wonderful bright almost neon colour - it looks fabulous on summer toenails on the beach! 
It isn’t an obviously easy colour to wear on the fingernails, in fact it is probably out of most people’s comfort zone (including mine!).
So I decided to try out some very simple ways to wear this colour.

So you can see the colour on its own, it is bold and vibrant! 
But look, if you add some random black spots, they tone it down and you have a very wearable design - imagine your fingers with these statement nails around a delicious cocktail by the pool ... mmm I’m dreaming of holidays! Or maybe a floaty dress on a special night out ... or in the daytime, wow these will cheer you up on any day! This is a fun and flirty look that will happily accompany you wherever you choose to go.
But then, look at this pattern in reverse: neon spots against a black background. And you have yet another characteristic! Still a bold choice, but a little more muted. This would perfectly compliment either of the other colourways. 
Personally, my fave is the bold neon with random black spots ... I could wear that any day and pretend I’m on holiday!

Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment