Tuesday 5 May 2020

All about the learning

Businesses are constantly changing and evolving. Even the most staid of businesses will have made some changes over the years.
With these changes comes training so you are able to handle the developments as they happen. There is no room for complacency - if you take one positive from the training then it has been worthwhile. And it is always good to update your training on a regular basis.

It is the 5th May 2020. I don’t need to mention the massive changes in the world that we are all experiencing right now!
With all that is happening there have been and will be necessary changes in the way we do pretty much everything, including a trip to the salon, or your mobile therapist visiting you.
As a mobile nail technician, I undertake various training modules throughout the year. Some training is practical, and some is online.
As a member of the Guild of Nail Technicians (a branch of The Beauty Guild, requiring relevant qualifications to become a member of) there are plenty of courses to choose from. Today, I received an email from them telling me about a new online course.
So I embarked on the COVD-19 Infection Prevention and Control course. It was very interesting. Some information I already knew, there was a lot that I learned, and a lot more that provoked  much thought on how I will operate when the Government deems the time is right.
I will be writing my policy over the next few days, and add it to my website ready for opening day!




Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment