Saturday 23 May 2020

Nail bites - my hands are so dry!

It’s a fact of today’s life - we wash our hands so much more than we used to. We use hand sanitiser - which for all the moisturiser it might contain, it still certainly dries my hands out. I have noticed the skin around my nails is suffering too. 

I do all the right things:
I wear marigold gloves to wash up and clean, I use hand cream, I use cuticle oil. If I don’t keep up this routine of replenishing moisture I notice the effects almost straight away. It’s a very fine balance!

I decided to give my poor hands a special treat - a Collagen Glove! I have used these on clients without really knowing what they felt like. Now I do! And they are so simple to use!

Pop a glove on each hand. 
And ... relax! Around 20-30 minutes. Or longer if you are perhaps watching something on TV, or listening to a podcast. I massaged each hand a little, to ensure the lovely oils were evenly distributed. 
If you haven’t used these before, you might notice that the fingertips of the gloves can be removed. This allows you to file your nails while at the same time as your hands soak up the luxurious oils.
Then gently remove the gloves, and massage the remainder of the oils into the hands.

My hands felt so soft, and hydrated, and ready for anything. I can certainly recommend this as an easy and affordable luxury treat for your hands. I am so glad I added them to my Love Your| selection of home spa products.

Easy peasy to use, and easy to purchase - either contact me direct, or via the website. I’m ready to send your very own spa treat to you!






Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment