Saturday 2 May 2020

Nail bites - Nature!

Spring is bringing so many gorgeous goodies for us to enjoy! And Nature has a free rein while there is so much less traffic at the moment, so the roadsides and verges are glowing brightly with the jewels of our wild flowers. I am loving the colours and smells of these beautiful gifts!
And isn’t it wonderful to see the busy bees going about their business? Watching them move from one nectar-filled beauty to the next, filling their shopping baskets with pollen and nectar until they can barely fly back to their hive.
Watching them inspired me to try to recreate a piece of nature onto a nail. I used a mix of techniques  with my freehand artwork. The result? I was very happy with it! See if you can spot it!





Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment