Monday 11 May 2020

Nail bites - Nail maintenance

I removed my gel polish yesterday, and I am giving my nails a few days ‘rest’. 
This includes plenty of cuticle oil, twice a day minimum - I keep it near me, so that when I have a few moments I can apply it to my nails and surrounding skin. The cuticle oil not only nourishes the cuticle and nail, it also encourages the growth of the nail! I like CND Solar Oil - you can buy this from my Love Your| Collection of affordable salon-quality spa products.
I also gently filed my nails - file in one direction only (not using a sawing motion) to keep them neat. It’s very tempting to grow them longer than I normally wear them, but I won’t - it’s upsetting when I break one, I know it will happen, and then I have a decent set of nails but with one or two very short broken nails!
Tomorrow I might add some colour to my nails ...





Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment