Wednesday 13 May 2020

Nail bites - Face first!

Well today I was going to spruce up my nails, but after a day of housework, I baked a loaf, prepped a fruit salad (using some fruit that really needed using!) .. I broke a nail. Tut! So I’ve given the nails another day, in the meantime treating them with a good dose of cuticle oil. Grow nails, grow!
Hmm what to instead? I went for a long luxurious bath, very decadent I know. And treated my face to a luscious face masque ... aah it was blissful! And when I removed the masque my face felt fresh and revived, and I think the skin looks brighter too! 
I used the BeautyPro Rejuvenating Collagen mask with Green Tea extract - from my Love Your| selection of beauty and spa treats, available for you to buy on my website





Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment