Sunday 1 March 2020

Spring is here!

I have seen the first Snowdrops peeping out defiantly daring any more frost to spoil their party!
My Daffodils are starting gradually and tentatively to grow, their buds tightly shut for now, just waiting for that perfect moment.
With the nights waiting a little longer before drawing their velvet blanket across the skies, and then allowing the sunrise to wake us up a little earlier, my thoughts turn to pastel colours, muted colours: pretty colours to compliment rather than to shout out.
Of course I still desire the richness of my reds, dark blues, and dark greens, but springtime for me demands those pretty and frivolous colours of love and vitality, of rebirth and rejuvenation. Dresses with pretty patterns burst out of my wardrobe; its time to kick off those winter boots and reacquaint myself with my pretty shoes and hopefully sandals!
Pink is my ultimate favourite colour, and a bit of sparkle makes it just perfect! So my inverted french manicure with gel sparkles is my absolute favourite. I was very excited to be able to create this! Not for a particular occasion, but just because I like it, and the sparkles add an extra dimension - it’s like wearing precious jewels everyday.

Springtime with Nails To You


Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment