Monday 23 March 2020

Nail bites - Broken Nail

It’s been a lovely sunny weekend!

I went to Aldi (other supermarkets are available) for a few things. I wanted a box of wine - its great value and a decent wine too. The shelves were sparse but not empty ... there was just one box of my wine, right at the back of the bottom shelf. I knelt dawn and reached under, grabbed the box with my little hand and started to pull it towards me. It was going well, but then oh horror the box slipped .. I managed to keep a hold and brought it out. 
Got all my shopping loaded and paid for, got home and noticed I had broken my thumb nail in the incident. Not just a little tear - it was a split right in the middle of the nail! Oh no! All the way down to the thumb itself! 
I’ve had to file the nail right down - there’s no point in trying to keep the length, it could easily get caught and break even further.
So my lovely long and strong nail is now a very short and stubby nibble of its former self. 
I’ve treated it with cuticle oil, and moisturiser, and my CND Rescue treatment with Keratin. All in the hope of helping it to grow as quickly as possible!

Have a great day all, and stay safe!

Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment