Tuesday 24 March 2020

Nail bites - Baby Boom

What a beautiful morning! And so many of us will have time to enjoy the sunshine in the garden.

I have been busy experimenting with colours and techniques - its great to have the luxury of time to be able to do this. So I have dug into my stocks and found some great ideas!


Pink is one of my favourite colours, as you know! And I adore The Manicure Company’s Baby Boom. And I enjoy adding decorative touches, so I thought I’d try something a little different.
So I created a variation on the classic French Manicure using a gold tip, which is a very wearable twist on the classic.
On the other swatch, I used a decal - pretty white flowers with some tiny sparkly stones - perfect as an everyday design, just like wearing jewellery everyday!
Either of these designs could be worn by a bride on her wedding day.

Stay safe everyone. And big thanks to all those people fighting the virus and looking after us.

Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment