Wednesday 25 March 2020

Nail Bites - Black Beauty

I was looking for some drama in my designs. Black isn’t something that I would normally wear, but coupled with some interesting designs it is stunning! 

I tried these two to start: 


  • An abstract feather in red and white, pulled in an arc across the nail, adds a strong, unusual accent to the nail. This could be repeated on a full set, or used as an accent. Being abstract, the design would be slightly different on each nail - adding to the drama and intrigue!
  • A simple shiny black gel, with gold foil in a zigzag design. I like it placed towards the free edge of the nail, but it could just as easily be placed elsewhere. Again, this could be the accent nail, or one of a full set - the placement could vary for different nails, or be very uniform - oh the drama! 


I could also add some of my favourite pink ... which would also look stunning against the black!

What do you think about these designs?



Proud to be a Nail tech

www.nailstoyou.uk 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment