Thursday 4 June 2020

Nail bites - poor poor hands!

My hands are taking some punishment with all the hand washing and hand sanitiser. I use handcream, cuticle oil, and gloves when doing housework. 

But still they feel neglected! 

So yesterday I gave them a treat: 
A hand scrub, followed by a luxurious masque wrapping my hands in a velvety lotion. After a rinse of and some luscious handcream ... my hands appreciated it, looking and feeling silky smooth and hydrated. 

If you haven’t already looked, please visit my website where you will find some luxury spa goodies available for you to buy. Love Your| offers affordable spa quality luxury treatments for hands and feet - perfect as a pick-me-up for yourself or a gift for someone special. 

Go on, you deserve it!




 Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment