Wednesday 3 June 2020

Nail bites - Breathable pedicure

I thought I would share what my toenails are wearing!
The weather has been glorious so sandals have been the order of the day, and that means toenails need to be dressed and feet ready for close up!
I have been treating my feet to a twice weekly pedicure, while using either foot lotion or handcream on my feet during the day, under socks to give an intensive treatment.
So for my toenails, well I shaped them and decided to apply Orly Breathable polish in Stronger than Ever, with details in Moonchild. This polish is an all-in-one base, colour, and top coat which is very durable yet easy to remove. It also has nourishing properties to treat the nail with no effort from me - perfect! 











Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment