Sunday 7 June 2020

Nail bites - Dreamy Manicure Part 1

My hands are certainly much drier and in need of hydration with all the hand sanitiser that I am using. 
I have given them a deeply nourishing hand treatment twice a week to help them out, and the Collagen gloves  - available from my online shop at Love Your| - so easy to use and yet offer so much luxury to my poor hands!

I have also invested in a revolutionary treatment which you apply to the nail before the base coat and colour etc. I am very excited about it and if it works it will certainly add to the gel manicure experience. 

Oh sorry I haven’t said what it is yet have I?
Well, normally your gel polish needs to be removed professionally after two - three weeks maximum of wear, using acetone and taking around 15 - 25 minutes. Longer if you are someone who leaves your gel on for several weeks! 
With this nifty addition to my box of tricks, I can simply peel the polish off from each nail! This eliminates the need for soaking each nail in acetone - and the long wait for the acetone to do its magic! And it is better for the health of the nail. 
So this little bottle of wonder arrived last week, and I have started to test it out. I am excited to see if the claims live up to the actual experience. 
For my gel polish, I have used a very sheer pink with some very subtle specks and sparkles over the top, all using the same system as my magic bottle.
I will of course let you know if it works when I come to remove the polish!

Proud to be a Nail tech

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment