Tuesday 9 June 2020

Nail bites - Dreamy Manicure Part 2

I have talked about the magic bottle that allows me to simply peel off the gel polish.

I tested it out on my own nails, applying the liquid as per the instructions.
My gel manicure lasted as usual; it is an exceptional brand which I like to use, although it can be tricky to apply because it has a tendency to flood the cuticles. Especially when applying it to my own nails, that is always challenging! 
So I had no chips, no peeling at the edges, no discolouration. I was very happy with it! 

I decided to try to peel the gels off, as per the instructions.
Gently lifting a small corner of the first nail with an orange stick, I slowly managed to peel it off. It went remarkably well! Encouraged by this initial success I went for the next ... and continued. It was so easy, some came off in more than one piece but even then it was easy to peel the gel from the nail.
And the condition of the nails? As we all know, a gel manicure should not be picked at or peeled off because it damages the nail and also takes with it a tiny layer of the nail. And using acetone to remove gel polish is very drying to the nails; if you soak the whole fingertip in acetone it dries the skin out as well. But in this case, I was able to peel the gel off, revealing nails that are in the same good condition as when I did the manicure! I treated them to more cuticle oil massaging it in to the nails themselves as well. And a bit of handcream to complete the treatment.

I am very happy with the results of my test! I will definitely be offering this as a treatment! Thank you Cuccio for this innovation in nail care.












Proud to be a Nail tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment