Friday 3 July 2020

Nail bites - more freedom!

Tomorrow is the day many of us have been waiting for, and for different reasons:


  • The pubs are opening! - with certain restrictions
  • The hairdressers are opening - which I am very excited about! I even have a much sought-after appointment which I am looking forward to!


Sadly the beauty salons, including nail bars, and of course mobile technicians, are not among this latest phase of lockdown release. Which is not entirely a bad thing; this means we can take advice from our sister profession and learn from them as to what will work and what will become best practice. 
In the meantime we will continue to look after our own nails, and prepare for opening day. 
So I gave my hands and nails a luxurious treatment which included a luscious soak, collagen gloves (which I absolutely adore), treat for my nails, and a gel manicure. I chose Sail Away by Cuccio, a deliciously pale and delicate pink which goes perfectly with denim, linen, a floral tea dress - and compliments any work outfit too. 
So wile you are maintaining your nails at home, lavishing them with cuticle oil and hand cream, have a think about what you would like for your next manicure with me ... I can’t wait to see you again!










Proud to be a Nail Tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment