Wednesday 15 July 2020

Nails to You ... and You, and You and You!

I am so excited, I have had a brilliant day!
I know that a lot of beauticians and nail techs opened their doors to clients on Monday, but I like many others am getting everything prepared and leaving nothing to chance. 
I have all the necessary PPE. My appointment book is filling up fast! So from the 27th July I will be meeting all my lovely clients again. I can’t wait to see them, and hear all about their experiences of lockdown. 
It will be like a reunion! 
And just in time for Summer. Whether going on holiday or not a pretty manicure is the perfect treat to self to lift the spirits and make you feel elegant/pretty/beautiful/trendy/creative/fun/ ... 
I have added some important information about your appointment to my website which you will find useful: there are certain things we have all had to put in place following the pandemic.
It will doubtless be a different experience but I know we can make it a pampering treat that you deserve.





Proud to be a Nail Tech


www.nailstoyou.uk 

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 

Info@nailstoyou.uk

07727 110413

No comments:

Post a Comment