Saturday 18 July 2020

Nail bites - A Mermaid’s Tale

I have recently been using colours from the Orly Breathable range for my own nails.

This is a range of beautiful colours, that include base and top coats, and colour. As well as all this, each colour is packed full of conditioners and treatments for your nails. It dries fairly quickly which is always good with a nail polish. Plus it is so easily removed with ordinary nail polish remover. So I can change my style as often as I want!

Today I chose Detox My Socks Off (oh yes, each colour has a really funky name!), which I decorated with Freudian Flip. And yes, you can achieve a decent design with it if you work quickly (it really does dry speedily)!

I created a magical mix of colour. 

Imagine the bright sun’s rays dancing over the light blue ocean, with a hint of iridescent blue as it catches the light ... and a twist of silvery jewels glittering in the rippling water. 
A hint of a movement in the sparkling ocean ... was that a tale? 

I have found A Mermaid’s Tale.

I hope you like it as much as I do!





Proud to be a Nail Tech


www.nailstoyou.uk 

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 

Info@nailstoyou.uk

07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment