Sunday 12 July 2020

Nails to You - Mobile Manicures to Your Home!

The Beauty industry including mobile therapists - me! - have been given the go-ahead to start beautifying our lovely clients once more!
It seems like we were in lockdown for absolutely ages, and lots of changes have happened in between.
The COVID19 situation has forced a lot of change upon all of us, from the way we go about our daily lives, to the way in which businesses can safely operate.
I have thought long and hard about what I need to put in place, in line with government guidance. I have produced a document detailing what to expect from your experience with me - you can download and read it in full on my website.

The highlights and main changes that you will see are:


  • I will be wearing a visor when I come to your home, and I will expect you to wear a face mask
  • I will also wear single-use clinical gloves for your treatment
  • I will continue to use my usual nail files which I like, but they will become specific to each client and stored safely between appointments 
  • Card payment will be preferred, and my card reader supports contactless payment.


I can’t wait to see you all again; I have lots of new colours for you to try!





Proud to be a Nail Tech
Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 
Info@nailstoyou.uk
07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment