Sunday 9 August 2020

Nail bites - Astral Flip?!

 If you have been reading my blog - and a massive thank you if you have! - you will know that I have been using Orly Breathables -the perfect mix of base coat, top coat, added nutrient goodies, and a beautiful colour - for some time over lockdown. 

I didn’t think that these polishes could be as versatile as I have found them. And yet I have created some designs that I absolutely adore! 

This time I fancied a red; I went for Astral Flairest. 
Which went on nice and smoothly, with great coverage. I really like this colour and can recommend it. 
But … if you know me, I can’t leave it a plain colour! 
I picked up Freudian Flip: iridescent tones of purple and blue … what could I do with this?
Sooo .. a flash of Freudian Flip graces each nail, just picking each one up and casting it into an orbit with the planets that traverse our skies.

Proud to be a Nail Tech


www.nailstoyou.uk 

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 

Info@nailstoyou.uk

07727 110413 



No comments:

Post a Comment