Thursday 13 August 2020

Nail bites - Gel or not?

 I offer gel polish  because of its versatility, durability, flexibility ... I have an impressive range of colours, from three systems - each with their own advantages. And of course most of the products I use are vegan and cruelty free. 

Through Lockdown I have been using Orly Breathables for my own nails, a lot! 

A single product that includes base coat, colour, top coat, and lots of goodies to treat the nail with - and the nail really does benefit!

It isn’t an easy product to use as a rule, but I have found that I can use it very successfully, even including some abstract nail art - I have shared some of my designs. 

It is the perfect choice for some clients. 

An allergy to any part of the gel manicure is nasty, but this range offers the client a pretty and affordable alternative to gel polish. 

And there is also the versatility for the client of being able to remove the polish at home! This is great, because quite often a manicure is for a special occasion. The client might prefer to be able to remove the polish easily at home, maybe their job doesn’t allow them to wear it at work - for anyone with a role within a clinical profession you will know that only too well. 

So it is always nice to be able to treat yourself or someone close to you to a lovely luxurious manicure, safe in the knowledge that the product can be removed at home before going back to work.

And I am discovering new colours within the range all the time!




Proud to be a Nail Tech


www.nailstoyou.uk 

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 

Info@nailstoyou.uk

07727 110413 

No comments:

Post a Comment