Wednesday 23 September 2020

Nail bites - Pink sparkles

 I have so many colours I daren’t even begin to count them. I have chosen each of them because I would be very happy to wear them - there are not nearly enough days in the year for me to try each and every colour! Plus as many of you will know I like to mix it up a bit with a design or mix of colours - I have never had the same combination more than once! I love a bit of sparkle, even just a hint of a sparkle to catch the light. And a sparkle with a colour, well that is just perfect!

One of my clients chose the Pink Sparkle - beautiful champagne pink overflowing with gorgeous pink sparkling bubbles ... on every nail it look absolutely stunning. Just like wearing your most precious jewels every day. Because your manicure is an accessory you should be proud to wear! Even on the dullest day when I look at my manicure I smile and feel os much brighter.



Proud to be a Nail Tech


www.nailstoyou.uk 

Facebook.com/nailstoy0u 

Info@nailstoyou.uk

07727 110413 



No comments:

Post a Comment